Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Follow The Path, Around The Bend, To The Front Door

I love my job. I work at a gorgeous mansion called Glensheen, The Historic Congdon Estate. Getting up early for work is always a struggle... but when I get there and I start working... Man. I'm lucky. I don't have the typical student position. I help manage the office, and I feel really important when I'm there. Everyone I work with is so appreciative of everyone else's time. It's so refreshing working in that atmosphere.


I mean, really? So good. I'm about to go into work right now, and I have the biggest smile on my face. I need to remember this smile on the days where I'm dragging....

Happy Halloween everyone!! Going a supposed haunted mansion makes me excited for today. Be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment