Thursday, December 20, 2012

My Finals Week


Starting: Friday, December 14th. The day of the Newtown, Conn shooting.

Look up Victoria Soto. Seriously, stop reading this and google her name. She is forever a person to be mirrored and honored.

If you waste even 10% of your energy every day with hate... that's too much. That's just enough to show someone it's okay to let the negativity win. And that's not an option anymore. Ever. Negative people, negative actions, negative thoughts. Go. No more. Fill each day with 100% positivity, choke people with kindness, and never stop giving. We have to do this, we have to change.

I think that dedications in books are the best part.

If children in Pakistan can light candles and pray we have the ability to become one. It's our duty, and I believe it to be my destiny. That's so cheesy, but it's what I think and it's how I feel and I want to be a source of light and courage and power in a time of darkness.

I don't know why I cant' just start working on my homework but I will relate it to the feeling of when you have to pee really bad during a movie and you're in the middle of the center row and if you leave now it will be a huge inconvenience on everyone in the theatre including you because you're not positive that you will make it out without peeing your pants. that somehow kind of relates to what i'm feeling about getting up and going to get my book and start reading rather than watching good shit.

i really should delete my facebook forever because i care way too much about what people think about me and the red dot that shows up is slowly becoming more important to me than my hygiene and that's disgusting.

I need you to click on this. Please. You will either laugh or be upset, and either of those reactions will make me laugh.

i think it's funny how when people blog or write online they don't capitalize their i's because why would you. aint nobody got time for that.

i don't know how i'm going to pay january rent but prostitution is out of the question so i think i'll just sell an ovary and pay for college and rent at the same time.

The President is just so good. I'm proud of him this week, not for his insane smile and salt n peppa hair. But for his courage and his kindness to those families and to the nation. It doesn't matter how you voted, it doesn't matter if you disagree with him on every political stance... He should be appreciated for his kindness this week.

I just found out Twinkies are no longer and I prayed and thanked Jesus because they were disgusting. And this is coming from someone that would snort powdered sugar if I didn't care about nosebleeds.

I've never had a nosebleed.

Tom Cruise creeps me out to the very depths of my soul, but that smile makes me smile and I've lost that loving feeling.. oh no. mind control.

I have a painting final due friday and I haven't started and that means tomorrow is going to be CLUTCH.

I'm doing this thing where I see how far on top of my head I can get my bun before I want to punch myself in the face. This is about three inches past that....



If my laundry could magically hang itself up I would do my laundry every other day. But it doesn't, so once a year works too. 

Studying for finals with friends provides the following quote: 
Me: He's married I doubt he wants to fuck you.
Dan: Well he talks about my hair alot and he makes me nervous. 

Emilie: Quick! Someone do 398/450.
Daniel: 398....39..42...carry the 8.. 
Kelly: Daniel, it's division.
Daniel: Oh. I was so excited because it was taking everyone else as long!

I made this video playing with cups because studying is for kids that kick rocks. 





Just realized I kept my pact of not wearing sweatpants out of the house for an entire semester until this very moment where I went to wallgreens looking completely disheveled to buy instant mash potatoes and oreos. Finals week might be winning the battle, but they will not win the war. 

Are you there God, it's me, Margaret is a stupid book. Stupid, stupid, stupid. 

I wonder if I prank my mom telling her I failed out of school she'll cry or not. Is it worth the try? I can't tell...

I'm very proud of myself that I haven't worn sweatpants because last year I owned two pairs of jeans and it was not a good look to always appear bed ridden.

I have to start and finish a scenic painting final in about 8 hours. Here we go.... 


Ending: Thursday, December 20th. The day before the end of the world. Whoa. 



No comments:

Post a Comment