Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Monday, you cold hearted...

I tried very hard to make yesterday a brilliant Monday full of laughter and writing and a cute outfit and positivity.... and litchrally everything I did, everywhere I went, everyone I was around just so happened to take that Monday and flip it's on it's ass so it would be what most Mondays are... rough.

And isnt' that hysterical?! Poor me, having a bad day, WHATEVER. I think it's so funny that sometimes the universe or God or your mother gives you a reality check.

Here was my Monday:

--The boy I like text me (which woke me up) to tell me his amazing news! He's now in a relationship. So, good luck, knock her up, and I hope you're man part breaks. Whomp whomp.

--I packed a healthy, HEALTHY lunch full of green things that will go bad in two days and 100% juice products and left that shit on a counter in a bathroom and when I got out of the stall that said perfect brown bag of produce was gone. So, good luck, get food poisoning, and call me for the $15 you owe me to support my new eating healthy lifestyle. Did you know it's this expensive?

--My landlord called me to tell me that he'll be in every day this week. Now, most people would be like, wow... that's out of the ordinary. Nope, not with our guy. He comes over LITCHRALLY five days a week and typically when I'm getting out of the shower and typically just comes right in anyway. So. SUPER PUMPED for this week.

--I found out that our test in my hardest class was not next week, but Tuesday. So, MacKenzie needs some glasses.

--Along with my eating healthy 'lifestyle'/diet/idon'tgivearat'sasswhatyoucallitijustwantadoughnut, I also packed clothes to go to the gym. THE GYM!!! We have a great gym at school. It's free for students! All you need to have is your student ID..... your student ID... which was where? It was at my house.

--Walking back from the gym depressed I had a revelation that this Monday was blowing chunks all over the place. And then it dawned on me... I can turn this around. There's still time! Go to class, watch the movie, and take notes on the brilliance! EFF. We proceeded to watch the WORST movie in the history of movies with white people smearing black makeup on their faces and something about people dying at war and I don't have a clue and people were talking the whole time and I just... it was a Monday.

--After the movie, I was like... I can almost go home. NOPE. Had to stay at school for a quick meeting of sorts and thought, this is okay.. at like 7:00 I'll go home and just go to bed and wake up and study for the test. I love that no matter how bad the day, I always make a plan to survive through it. I'm thankful for that. But I went to that meeting and it was great and I'm excited and I'm leaving and I go to the bus and I see my bus pulling away and I'm thinking, Oh well, there'll be another one in a half hour. NOPE. Missed that one too. And then because God is super funny on Mondays there wasn't another bus. So I had to take a bus that would require me to walk 10 blocks instead of 1 in negative degree weather at 10:00 at night.

I LOVE MONDAYS.

It was not a good day, but it was not a bad day. I had so many emotions that when I got home I had a 13 year old girl freak out and swore a lot and I can't even remember if I cried but it's a huge possibility and that is life. Life is expecting one thing but getting another. Life is people saying stupid things and surprising you. Life is hysterical and painful and beautiful. Life's a bitch.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment