Thursday, February 28, 2013

Mackenzie's Mishaps

It's funny. When I'm having a great week, great month... I have nothing to blog about. When the days are long and I struggle, I can't shut up. Good Lord, MacKenzie...

Today was hysterical. There! I said it! One of the best days I've had in a while, definitely my best day this week.

Here's what's up:

--I ran into a city bus' side mirror. Like, the big ass one on the side. Ran into it. With my face.

--I tried to pull a prank and when the time came, couldn't form a sentence I was already laughing so hard.

--Found out that for the entire semester, I've been going to my night class a HALF HOUR LATE. Litchrally, I am ashamed. How do you do that?! Only MacKenzie.


Today was stupid funny. And I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. I got to see a professor I don't usually get to see, I got to laugh with my favorite people, and I'm about to watch another French film (GETTING TO CLASS EARLY TODAY!) in one of my favorite classes to date.

Thursday is a good day. Yesterday I wrote about how I hoped tomorrow would be better and bring more laughs...and it absolutely did. Very thankful for that.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment