Thursday, January 31, 2013

Wednesday Happened...

Yesterday I was a lazy piece of no good human. Both classes cancelled which meant sleep, lay there, think about food, sleep, eat, watch Downton and SOB MY EYES OUT BECAUSE LADY --I won't ruin it... I won't. But I was sad. And then I slept some more. LITCHRALLY not a single accomplishment of my day except that I rested. Is that an accomplishment? Welp.

As if my laziness wasn't enough, I'm also an idiot. 

Guess what happened. Guess.

There I was. Lounging in bed after a long day of lounging on the couch, and I realized that I was still wearing jeans. Silly me. You can't sleep in jeans! I thought, no prob, I'll just slip out of them and continue on my journey to sleep. If only I was a normal person where normal, average things actually happened...

I try unzipping my demin and the zipper gets caught on the fabric of my down comforter. Now, for those of you that don't own a down comforter, 1. What, what, what are you doing? 2. They are heavy. I realized that my zipper was caught and thought, this is okay. I can get out of this conundrum. 

No go. I then stood up with my jeans on only to be rocketed back down by the weight of the comforter.   So I sat there in my messy room thanking the Lord, for once, for my doomed spinster status so that no man would ever have to encounter me zipped into my bedding. 

I wiggled out of my jeans and proceeded to spend the next two hours trying to get my jeans unzipped from my comforter. It was not pretty. It was not how they show it in the movies. A lot more crying. And my jeans are still nicely zipped to my down comforter. 

So. Wednesday happened. As I was typing this I audibly said 'I'm digusted in you.' to myself, so... no need to send me hate mail. 

Cheers to stupidity, to days off, and to owning more than one pair of jeans. 

No comments:

Post a Comment