Wednesday, March 13, 2013

3.13.13 Thanks, Ya'll

Here's what I'm thankful for in this very second. At this very moment.

-Chicago. The city. The idea. The memories I haven't yet made from the weekend to come. Cheers all over that city, dig it.

-Collaboration.

-Guest directors at my university. With a few exceptions, I've learned more from the people who have been here a hot second than the people who are here long before me and long after I leave. So, keep bringing people to Duluth, let them play, teach, learn, and grow... cause we benefit ten fold.

-Brownies.

-Hot damn, my mother. Who never hesitates to ask if my room is clean from 300 miles away.

-Chandler Bing, you beautiful bastard.

-A cigarette after a really stressful day. Preferably shared, and never too often. Never spoil a cigarette by having too many, that's what my mama never said.......

-Sunshine in Duluth. I've missed you so, please don't go. Don't bring snow, let the flowers grow.

-People who come into your life and decide they'd like to stay awhile.

-My faith, however cloudy it may be at times.

-Justin Timberlake

-Justin Timberlake's white boy afro when he was in NSYNC

-NYC. And the possibilities it holds.

-This beautiful, messy, uncensored blog and the readers that are far too kind about it. I still love it, still need it, still am the most thankful I found this outlet.

Only two more days til break! Eeeek!!!! Cheers to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment