Friday, March 22, 2013

Here's What I Know...

There is nothing more attractive in this world than when a person knows they purchased the right pair of sunglasses.

If you're in the middle of a fight and your partner smiles or laughs, it means they are really hearing you. No fight makes sense, every fight is a little bit funny.

Tattoos are only supposed to look bad. If you have a good looking tattoo, with perfect shading and no color outside the lines... you did it wrong.

Rain is the single greatest treasure I've ever known. Washing away the heat in the summer, welcoming spring when winter gets too long. I'm obsessed.

Men with ponytails should be required to carry around a background check in their back pocket.

Women with ponytails should burn every scrunchie they've ever owned. Including their mother's.

Happiness is found while staring at a bookshelf.

Adventure is far more thrilling when you make one plan: to get there. Everything else is on a whim.

Expedia.com is a beautiful website, that deserves more accolades, don't you think?

My favorite word today is Anthropologie. Mispelled. Like the store. Because it is phenomenal.

People who have unique fears like people who stare at them or raccoons are the people I want to spend my time with. Don't be afraid of the classics... Spiders. Death. Who gives a ----.

Laundry is the single greatest chore in the history of em all. You begin with the simple task of loading up the washer, and by the end of it... hours later... you feel like throwing out your clothes rather than hanging them up because who has time for such nonsense. Is this just me? Good. Good to know.

If a person tells you they love you, make sure they've already seen you after you've eaten Indian food. That is a real and terrifying test of romantic value, my friends.

I know that not everything is perfect, and I myself have a lot to work on in my days. But I know I'm happy, and I feel strong today, and the people I'm surrounded by are the cause and the reason for my joy. Cheers to them. Cheers to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment