Friday, November 16, 2012

I'm On Fire


I made a vow to do something every day that was good for me. To be kinder to myself. And boy, has it payed off. I don't do crazy, out there things every day. But I buy the cookie, I sing at the top of my lungs, I take an hour to watch New Girl. I do what I can with the time that I have to relax and enjoy my crazy life. I love it! Last night, it was singing. I had a late night, and when I got home all I could think about what sleep. But, my brain had other things in mind. Sometimes I have a really hard time falling asleep and I'm miserable. But I used my insomnia for good, and I created this video! I posted it on my Facebook, so for some of you it's a repeat. People have been so kind about it! I'm definitely not the best  singer, but I love how it makes me feel. After this video, I fell right asleep. I think it was my brains way of telling me I needed to do something creative before the end of my day! 




This weekend is going to be amazing. For the first time in about 7 months, I don't have rehearsals or work this weekend. An empty calendar, no commitments. I'm elated! 

Have an amazing weekend, friends! Stay warm!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment